MENU

Slide

Zouk Mambo jumbo

Thursday, July 24, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Hello: Erm, Just normal Vit E from GNC luh?
I didn't know there were many types of Vit E from GNC?

Yvette: Hahahahs, American hour! Wth!
Then i'm really lucky, cos by the time i wake up,
Nobody's at home to nag at me!
Hahahahs, yah, I'm not used to eating breakfast already :x

Dawn: Awww! You're so sweeeet! Hahahahs

New reader: Hahahas, thank you babe!

Bao: Hahahahs omg, I didn't know!
Really? With the modification also?
Why he sell so cheap?! LOL

Reader: Bought it from Arab Street. (:

Hello-Neko: Thanks alot! Sorry ah. Hahahas
Awww, thank you babe! (:

Eileen: Hahahas, regular reader! How cool!
Yeah i have that, but haven't play hahahas,
I'm playing this Teenage Zombie nds game now.
Very fun leh! One of the zombies eat brains to get more health!
LOL!

Amy: Omg, My memory not so bad lah!
Hahahahas, We did a shoot tgt leh my dear girl!

Melody: Hahahas, wahh seh,
Question and answer session?
I use GIMP2 because i don've photoshop!
Eh, handphone camera and Casio Exilim digicam?
Hmmm, i started out from doing a hair ad!
Hahahas, hougang secondary, i was in express.
Will be leon and my 4th year anniversary this coming sept.
And my height is 158cm, weight is 48kg.

Hello: Hahahahs, you look damn familiar.
Are you the one i accidentally bumped into
when you were trying out clothes then you gave me
this super shocked expression? Hahahahas.

I was trying to think if i actually know you
cos i've got really bad memory lah!

Sharon: Hahahas, yah, super bling!
I bought it from Arab street. :D

Kalencia: Thanks babe, is that your real name?
Super unique! Anyway, for concealer i think Bobbi Brown is good,
ZA one is surprisingly good for it's price as well!

Nadnut: Hehehe, thanks babe!

Anon7285: Eh, how to get to arab street?
My boyf drives me there? Hahahahas!
If you know where haji lane is,
you'll know how to go arab street~
Anon5500: No need to wash away the Vit E,
Just leave it there. (:

Sher: Hahahas, KAO! Yes i did!
Hahahahas, how to give makeup lesson!
I only can do makeup for myself lah please! Hahahahs.
Anon1927: Nobody's perfect.
You like bony, stick figured girls, That's really your problem,
I don't have to care about your opinion
and even change myself to please your eyes.








TODAY'S POST IS LIKE FULL OF PICTURES OK!


I went out with Esther yesterday,
and sweetie jessica joined us after that,
Didn't shop at all loh! @#$%^&
Shall blog about it when i get the pictures from esther.
Hahahas camwhored like crazy thou.





Shirley came to Far east to meet me at like 7plus.
I missed her so much!

The last time i saw her was like my birthday at zouk loh. ):
I miss you tooooo, Felicia Goh!
When are we like meeting up again?





Anyway, Shirley came and joined
me, Jessica & boyf, Esther & boyf for dinner at Gelare!
We had pasta and i kept bugging jessica,
pouting and saying that i want ice creeeeeam!

I love the Blueberry/Strawberry cheesecake ice cream!
But i hate the cone, so sucks loh.
NUA NUA ONE! Pouts.







Then Leonard and Coconut came to join us toooooo.
Hahahahas, i dunno why is he called coconut,
but it was like after 3-4 hours then i realized
i didn't even know his real name. LOL.

Anyways, we took a cab to Zouk and the queue
was like daaaamn long already lah.




She looks so sweet with bangs!
Feels very korean-y, don't you think so?

I know my bangs are like so long already!
But Raymond, my stylist, he was like,
"keep abit longer abit longer!
Then can change your fringe style mar~"























Walao, taking this picture was like, soooo hard can.
The both guys are like busy trying to kajiao us
and keep blocking our camera with their "twist" signs.
Damn bugger lor! Cannot even take one picture in peace! LOL!





See, Once they're gone to get our drinks,
we can finally camwhore in peaaaaace!
Very booooored..












Shirley says she love this picture cos it's
as if she's eating the "fidelis burger!"









Had some Bourbon Coke and Vodka Orange~











Down to the danceflooooor, Eh.
Whoever told me MamboJumbo night is like the must go?!
I think it'll be fun if you actually know the songs,
but, too retro already lah! It's like not so not my era!

Shirley and i was like.. erm.. sian..





This two ah! Cannot take a single nice nice picture one luh!






We were damn sway lah,
This damn tall guy (think he's abit drunk already)
He spilled his drink my my shoulder and back. -.-
And then this jug of liquor fell and splashed on Shirley and me.
WALAO!





After like 2 jugs of bourbon coke & Vodka Orange, one graveyard.
Leonard's damn drunk already lah!



HAHAAHAH! Damn claaaaassic.



So sad lah, we couldn't get to phuture
for cos it was full house already.
Blah, we got bored and boyf came to Zouk and sent us home!
Awwww, so sweet.














Dog Grooming exam tomorrow.
Sigh, I'm feeling stresseeeeeed!
I haven't groomed a dog for months, how to take exam? ):
Pray for meeeeeee!


Must watch this! It's so freaking freaking funny!
Laughed like crazy, hahahahas.

Part one:



Part two:



Part three:







Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: